Archives

About

A blog of steampunk bits and pieces from amateur author/web site designer/evil genius. In real life, I am a geeky research scientist who dreams of world domination. Mwah ha ha.

So what's with the blog title and the weird newspaper/tarot/fair references? The thing is, I am part way through writing my first novel and the elusive Dr Swann just so happens to be a character in said novel. The template for this blog contains various references to events in this work of literary genius, mainly because I am just a little obsessed. If you are interesting in the book, please check out my The Book page which, surprisingly, summarises the basic plot etc.

I should point out that I am not a great writer, so the info on this site is what I am learning as I go along and not a proper guide to writing well!

Leave me a comment if you want to say hello.

1 comments:

Exmoorjane said...

have just been discussing your book on Authonomy - a lot of us remember it with huge admiration. We were wondering how it was faring?

Post a Comment